Generate CSR - Zeus
To generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR), perform the following steps:
1. Select the "Web icon" from the Admin Server control panel.
2. Select "SSL Configuration". On the Edit Server panel, insure "SSL ON" to enable SSL.
3. Select "SSL Quick Setup" to begin creating your Private Key and Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
Enter the full path for your Private Key file under Generate Your Private Key, select key size (e.g., 1024).
4. Enter the "Distinguished Name Field" information under Create a Certificate Request. When creating a CSR you must follow these conventions.
The following characters can not be accepted: < > ~ ! @ # $ % ^ * / \ ( ) ?.
Common Name: www.yourdomain.com (Must be the Fully Qualified Domain Name)
Organization: Your Company
Organizational Unit: Your Department
City or Locality: Your City
State or Province: Your State / Town
Country: ISO Complacent (GB, AU, US, etc)
5. Press the Setup Server button and check the Verbose box to view progress.
6. The Private Key information and CSR contents will be presented.
Copy the CSR text:
-----BEGIN NEW CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
-----END NEW CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
This can now be submitted on the website